Applying for Financial Aid

In order to apply for aid at the University of Kentucky College of Dentistry, follow the steps below:

  1. Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid Form (FAFSA Form). Applying online is the most expedient way to apply for assistance and includes built in "edits" that help filers avoid common mistakes. You must complete the application and list the University of Kentucky College of Dentistry Title IV Code E00587.
  2. Submit the FAFSA form electronically. Be sure to sign with your Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID and Password. Your FAFSA will be processed as quickly as possible.
  3. Take advantage of the “IRS Data Retrieval Tool” to collect your tax information. Remember taxes were filed two years ago and that tax return is what you need to access to load information to the FAFSA.
  4. Even though you are considered an “Independent” student, you are encouraged to include your parent tax information to be considered for the Health Professions Loan.

Application cycle opens on October 1.

Make a Gift Your gifts help support the academic, research and patient care missions of the UK College of Dentistry. Make a gift now.